I'm a Catalyst

I ran across this personality test in Facebook and I find it quite interesting. well, I should not myself but the eye of beholders is what necessary.

The result:
"You are warm, empathetic, responsive, and responsible. You are highly attuned to the emotions, needs, and motivations of... others. You find potential in everyone, and want to help others fulfill their potential. You may act as a catalyst for individual and group growth. You are loyal, and are responsive to praise and criticism. You are sociable, facilitate others in a group, and provide inspiring leadership."

A catalyst eh? Being a catalyst that stimulate growth of others is something I do yet I would not like to, as often this catalyst is discarded after others had achieved their maturity. What is my value at times when no one appreciate it?

Learning through experience, living as a catalyst, who really bother what I think? Aren't they just bothering on how I should treat them or how I should follow their desire. They pointed "You should and shouldn't", but they don't want to understand...

Courtesy?.. Consideration?..
They never thought of being your family...

For times, I've been yelling deep inside. I shed my silver tears~ I myself need a catalyst too. Why none has approached me?

I guess Seven is the only group I can stay. But we had went seven separate ways. None else I can find although I'm still seeking... This chapter is too materialistic.

Too materialistic for me...

I couldn't stop being a catalyst even I wanted to because I love all of them. In return, I'm their joker.

No comments:

Free Ads