[WTS] Dell Inspiron Mini 9 -SOLD-


Item: Dell Inspiron Mini 9

Package includes:
White in color
Intel Atom N270
Genuine Window XP Home Edition
1GB DDR2 SDRAM
8GB SSD
8.9" WSVGA LED Display with TrueLife

Price: RM 950 (retail RM 1099)

Warranty: 1 year

Dealing method: COD, send me your preferable location (within KL and Klang Valley)

Location of seller: KL/Setapak/Klang Valley

Contact method/details: e-mail to 'corn_lee@hotmail.com' + Your name and hp number

Age of item: will arrive On 25th June 2009 (warranty life starts counting when I receive it)

Item(s) conditions: unused + arrive On 25th June 2009

Reason for sale: Brother buy me as a present but I had my own laptop already. My brother says that he will buy me another thing if I successfully sell this one off =D

This product has discontinued yesterday (5th June 2009), thus limited =)

3 comments:

Lisa717 said...

Aiyayayya~~ bro, why u wanna sell it wor..it's a present from ur bro leh..hmm..though u gt ur own laptop adi..bt this mini laptop can accompany u when u blog at outside ma..

On top is just my own opinion ya~ bt anyway, if i gt enuff money i will buy frm u..hhahha..hope there's buyer will buy frm asap o~~

leo7_lion said...

Thz, actually the laptop mini size^^ My brother says that he will buy me another thing if I successfully sell this one off =D

Irenelim said...

Not bad, but too too too small hard disk! :)

Free Ads