Bukit Tinggi Wan Tan Mee

It's been a while I've not post about foods. Still remember once Angelyn commented that I was like a food critic and my blog was full of food stuffs. Indeed, I love to eat. However the medical report which just came out this morning saying that my liver could not digest fats. =.= Sad case... Currently, I'm on medication.

Anyway, I will be introducing this wan tan mee (Noodle) which it could be found at bukit tinggi. It is served with Honey Meat, its specialty.
For oversea readers, this is how wan tan mee looks like^^ It's sweet. Eventhough this is not the best Wan Tan Noodle I'd tried but still it's worth eating.
Sui Kao, often accompanied by wan tan mee. Yum Yum~ However, some place they don't have this while serving the noodle.
Beside wan tan mee, you can actually try other foods in this restaurant. Their prices are reasonable. While waiting for the food to come, we found...
Interpretation error... TABAN MEE... What's that? It should be TAMBAH MEE ('add noodle') =)

2 comments:

♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ said...

walau!!

looked so delicious lor!

hungry..~_~"

Anonymous said...

Hi friend.. Nice blog with interesting contents.. Do visit my blog and post your comments.. Also i have added you to my blog roll.. Hope you too will do the same..Thank you.. Cheers!!!

Free Ads