4x4 Rubik's Cube!!!

My elder sis is crazy...
I told her that i can solve the 3x3 Rubik's cube
and she immediately bought one


It's 4x4!!!

I asked her if she knows how to solve it.
She immediately answered 'yes'.
She showed me...
[From a completed cube, twist twice then twist back]
Her way of solving a cube. =.=

Of course,
She's not totally crazy.
She bought 3x3 along too.
But she don't know how to solve it neither.
I teach and teach but she's still don't understand. =.=


At this state,
I can easily slove the 3x3 but absolutely not 4x4.
4x4 is much much more harder.

Everyone can try it but not everyone can solve it.
Who can do it pls tell me!!
Tell Me!!
Tell Me!!
Teach me!! Hahaha

She's now dealing with the 3x3...
Not solving it I suppose...

2 comments:

3POINT8 said...

There is a 5x5 rubik cube if you want to know~~

Unknown said...

Perfect in winter or summer, or anywhere in between, the ultra-classic replica handbags is the perfect bag that everyone must have as one of their basics. And if you're dreading the thought of a sagging designer bags , do as the fusionists do and put an upside down mouse pad or shoebox top in the bottom. That little issue taken care of, louis vuitton made the perfect looking, roomy and functional, simple and striking louis vuitton handbags out there.

Free Ads