The Last Airbender (2010)

I presume everyone had watched this film. Personally, I love the concept but the script is kinda rush. Don't you think? Another problem is that, all cultures within are asian but all casts are absolutely western. It just makes the whole thing odd. I would prefer to see them amending the cultures while making the show. Perhaps, I'm the one not used to see these. Haha...

Meanwhile, I'd found one remarkable quote from the Princess which says "If there is no sacrifice, there is no love"...

Indeed, love is about sacrifice. There greatest gift among all treasures. Well, this can be easily demonstrated through the love of parents. A mother would sacrifice many things for her children because she loves them. Isn't it? A world without love is dead. We must learn to move others and try not to be selfish as selfishness would bring forth corruption =) Special thanks to my housemate who always prepare me mamee sllrrrp without me laying a finger on the pan. Haha~

No comments:

Free Ads