The Event

I met the big boss of Nam Fatt Construction, Dato Jeffery as we were joining an event at Klang Executive Club. Too bad we were not in the same table that I thought we would be so that I could talk to him about my internship life in his company. Therefore, I don't get to change my internship training site but I think it's okay for I'm used to the site already XD

Next, I met him. Do you guys know who is he? He is William Leong working as politician XD I just realize that I need to do my hair before taking this picture =P Very messy isn't it? Haha...

It was a privilege to meet them as friends but I don't think they will still remember me during the second meeting. They certainly need time to insert my picture into their memory slot for they meet numerous great people everyday I suppose XD

No comments:

Free Ads