McDonald Parade

Do you like the above picture? I bet it could be one of you favorite someday. You see, eating McDonald is like tasting chocolate which we can directly feel the love/happiness flowing down to our stomach. Wow!~

How great would it be if there is a McDonald buffet that we can eat to our fill^^ but sadly that will never happen =.=
Among all burgers, I love BigMaG the most! I never mind whether it is the most fattening or not since I never get fat on eating XD "Eat" is my pleasure~
Em... Why do I have this picture over here? Well, it was raining when we went to dine. This old umbrella of mine broken and I have to repair it in the McDonald Restaurant before enjoying the meal. Rain, please don't tackles us during lunch time or dinner time T.T

1 comment:

serene said...

当天要去吃McD前,我就觉得“想到McD就开心”,不知道为什么。
让后我就想到:真正的开心是在“肚子”里。哈哈哈哈^O^

Free Ads