Nokia vs iPhone

This is my first and only mobile phone(Nokia 6610) and which had served me for 5 years. He was really a tough guy which able to withstood both rain and sun.

If you notice, there are many scratches on his head. Those were due to his master's clumsiness who always getting him suicides from hand level *feel guilty Haiz... However, after all these that I have done to him yet he didn't gave up on serving me. Still giving me the best speed and accuracy. What a humble and great servant he was.

Well, everyone must admit that when there is a beginning, there will be an ending. Now that he is old and his operation system is weaken. After considering the past which he had served me the best, shall I prepare him a bed like below?
Certainly not! After all, he's not dead yet~ Just that his camera eye and keypad aren't working as they should be anymore. Main functions such as calling and messaging are still good. Anyway, I'll let him has his good rest after serving me for 5 years non-rest. He can be resurrected again(If he should) *grin


Now
"iPhone is ready to serve"

This new generation is very different from before. Touch screen, Weather resistance, blar blar~ But will these serve me for another 5 years. I will see then~ Haha Many of my friends and cousins(especially Evon) recommended me this iPhone saying that it's supered and so so, still I'm not very used to it. *Scratch head

The specialty of this phone is that it runs only with a button. The rest are still yet to be found(So far) Hahaha

Similarity of both phones above:
My birthday present from parents

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

fuwaaa....Iphone man, lol i used 6600 too now using P990.. better

Anonymous said...

Ier...I want also

Anonymous said...

iphone function good bo har? I never seen it b4..lol><

Unknown said...

The replica watches crafted from steel, or steel and gold, are 500-meter water-resistant. The 18K pink gold version Replica Vacheron Constantin Watches is 100-meter water-resistant. The unidirectional ratcheted rotating bezel of the replica watche demonstrates exclusive engraved numerals for excellent readability.

Unknown said...

Breitling are made just like Bentley Motors . There are some Bentley Motors T that include relatively fair mechanisms. The cases of these Navitimer Watches are laser-cut to perfectly emulate the original product.
One of the reasons why Coach bags are very popular is because Coach Gallery are very affordable, even if they are designer Coach Hamptons . Compared to other brand names, upper middle class men can already purchase Coach Legacy own.
Due to the thinner material that Hogan are made from, they often don't cost very much at all. For the price of a simple pair of Hogan scarpe donna , sometimes as many as three pairs of Hogan uomo can be purchased. Even an old pair of tennis shoes can be the perfect substitute for Hogan scarpe uomo .
mion

Free Ads