Thank You Friends

When there is a beginning,
there is an ending.

Y2S1 ended--

Let see what have I done this semester...
Em...
.
.
.
The first day of working experience,
(The fact is I never work a part-time job before until this semester)
This is the part of our job...
HahaHa...Actually we're just the 'helper' for the event(KFC Mileage)
.
.
.
.
.
.
Interested in violin once again,
(I did gave it up two years ago...)
Until Yamaha Electone Festival motivated me
~I'm back~
Never be the same again
.
.
.
.
.
.
Won an official tennis player during University Sport Carnival,
It feels good to be praised
However my team lost...
But there is always a 'next time' =)

Until then,
I will be like FUJI
A Tennis Genius
.
.
.
.
.
.
'Ponteng' almost whole semester of classes, etc
(Thanks to my friends that they took the attendance for me...Hehe)

Well, all these great experiences won't be existing without my fellow friends here.
Thanks guys...
Although everyone have seems to separate east and west
But our friendship shall never fade

No comments:

Free Ads