New Story

I was deciding to stop blogging for the rest of my life. However when I was digging for my friend's birthday drawing this afternoon, since the new semester is approaching which I'm going to meet'em eventually, I found my old self-drawn comic lying underneath. I picked it up and flipped through them.

It recalls my past, my enthusiasm towards many things.

Actually, the story demonstrates my university life where I met all my friends. It was by inspire, converting my real life history into fiction. Started with my degree then so on...

Since when I started to lose interest in everything? I used to be someone more cheerful than today~ Maybe that was because I never want to grow up which time had made me so...

Yet I'm glad with what I currently am, which my path is now clearly seen. I will start to walk, then run. For many people around me has been walking theirs ever since...

Thus I'm changing my mind and will continue to blog but this time, it will be a new story^^ 18jan2010 Here I come~

No comments:

Free Ads