He tells...

The past is never my strength.
In my life story, there are many who thought that I have gained the whole world. In other words, gaining the hearts of everyone by all appearance, gifted and attitude. However, the fact claims that no one is ever perfect in this planet besides God Himself.

Once in my mid-teen life, I asked my sister...
If a person can really excel in anything, what will be the future of this person? None other word beside Loneliness... For everyone around tend to make use of him instead of care. He gains no partner that shares his pain because everyone think that he is able to solve anything on his own.
That's what I thought so...

Life is about living in a community where clans are made for each categorized personalities. The ability to adapt seems like a sham. Deceiving everyone making them mistaking acquaintance. Whereby to be in the group, act like the group.

One could hide his feathers but not the wings that everyone can notice thus disappointing many...

And God now questioned,
why do you hide the feathers that I give?
Why do you afraid of flying?
Head up for I'm with you.
Never again hides because more I'm going to bestow...

No comments:

Free Ads