Circle

This is my first spring "trip" with KahHoel and gang. Together with SinTat and his Gf, KokChee, YongKeat, we went to Puchung with plan of fetching both YongKeat's and KaHoel's documents which they have to submit them by the day itself meanwhile having lunch there.

KahHoel invited me and I was actually having a plan, but without hesitation, I joyously jumped onto their boat. Hehe~ In this 45minutes journey, I soon learned that this gang is indeed interesting with their 'daily chanting work'^^, there were plenty of 'Xiao Dian' (Humorous point) in their conversation.

They are going to have a BBQ session right after their Saturday Cycling Trip and I believe this going to be fun. Too bad that I can't make myself a time when KahHoel actually invited me once again. I can join the night BBQ but I don't know the way to Justin's domicile T.T Sigh~

Wherever I go, let there be light~

No comments:

Free Ads