Seal Online

I've been invited to join this Chinese MMORPG by WeiJie, FangFang and JianHan. In fact, it has been a long time since I last read Chinese Characters. It certainly consumes me much time analyzing those weirdie words =P

Actually, they have an English version for this MMORPG. Nevertheless, I prefer a game with friends more than a game just only myself. You see, I'm not that perseverance which I need friends as accompany or I might just end up on boring leveling. That's why~ That's how~

I don't know what to say. Maybe that I'm still fresh and know little, or maybe it just not really my type to sit and wait whole day =D Who knows? Different personal interested on different subject, that's made the world filled with fun and mysteries. Hahahaha~

If you want to try this game, here is the link for you to download it =) Peace~
English Version
Chinese Version

No comments:

Free Ads