2nd Week Class

Eh? What is this fellow doing? Oh~ He was jotting down our class timetable. There is no mistake with my title up there. In fact, it just came out at this week. That is SLOW~ Right, everything is slow and steady here. And this is how students with quality were produced.
Basically this is my timetable, good thing that Saturday we have no class^^
Even if we have classes, I will also do nothing but only dreaming... Keke... Anyway, I'm happy to know that many of my friends miss me^^

4 comments:

Gorgeous Ol' Eve Loves Vanilla. You? said...

Many of your classmates wearing horizontal stripe shirts LOL

You?

leo7_lion said...

Me wearing orange T today Hehe..

serene said...

ya, i'm sitting beside u,and u wearing orang shirt tat day..like an mandarin orange.. hahahaha!!!
happy chinese new year...

serene said...

but somebody say like 'basketball' oso...haha!! :p

Free Ads