Get Limewire for Your Download

I had just read through some blogs and I found some of them giving links to download songs. That's very good. Now, I'm recommending this software called Limewire which I think some of you might heard of it. Beside songs, videos, images, programs, and documents can be downloaded using this software.

Allow me to define more. This software acts as a community where all users share files among them. Meaning if you have Y song in your computer, you can choose to share it for other Limewire users to download from you. Note that you too can download what others had shared. In fact, all my songs are downloaded here.

Depending on which type you wanna get, PRO or Basic. Nevertheless, getting Basic is certainly enough for your download and most importantly its free.

Now that you choice is Basic and it'll bring you to this page confirming you again.
If you're not convinced by the PRO benefits, then just choose your platform(OS). You'll be ready to use Limewire after downloading this software and installing it. (Start using)

No comments:

Free Ads